From DMS Group training, company specializing in e-learning related to IDE, GIS, judicial expertise, cartography, cataloging, metadata, visualization services, budgets, measurements and on-site certifications. We want to send you a special promotion related to your training offer.
This is the Spatial Data Infrastructures Course (IDE), with a discount of an 50% for those who enroll between Monday 26 and Wednesday 28 March of 2012.
The law on infrastructures and geographic information services requires working in coordination and collaborating to achieve the harmonized publication of the geographical data produced. This implies the development of Spatial Data Infrastructures (SDI) based on protocols and standardized specifications supposing an advance and technological impulse, related to the publication of data on the Internet.
By completing this course you will be able to train and cover the existing demand in this branch of geographic information, endorsed by European directives, national laws and institutional agreements.
- Typee-learning (60 hours)
- Start date:09-April-2012
- End date:27-Mayo-2012
- Registration: only from today to the miércoles 28 You will have the opportunity to benefit from this special promotion. Perform registration
In this course you will learn:
- The main features and components of an IDE
- The common principles for its establishment
- What are the advantages of the existence of SDI?
- What is the current status of this technology
- Standards and metadata profiles
- Cataloging tools
- Metadata Catalogs
- Geographic services: WMS, WFS, WFS-G, WCS, CSW
- Light customers and heavy customers
So if you have already decided that you will take the IDE course, this is an unbeatable opportunity. Make registration already
If you are reading this ad and the course is no longer available, you should subscribe to their networks to be aware of new courses.