The offer of online and face-to-face training in Geo-Engineering applications is abundant today. Among so many proposals that exist, today we want to present at least nine outstanding courses with a natural resource management approach, by three of the companies with interesting training offers.
- The ISM has a very marked specialty and competence in the subject, so its courses are focused on the management of natural resources. They even have a Master's Degree in Environmental Management.
Courses are attractive:
- 1. Geographic Information Systems applied to the Environment
- 2 Creation of Cartography Viewers
- 3. Application of GIS to Coastal and Marine Environment Studies
In addition, its offer includes the following courses:
Practical Application of GIS to Landscape Studies
Practical Application of Geographic Information Systems to Hydrology
AutoCad for Environmental Technicians
Inventory of Flora and Fauna with GIS / GPS techniques.
- These courses are in charge of Geosolucions, a company established in Andorra.
- These courses focus on water resource design and management, both for water supply and sanitation.
- 1. Design of drainage and urban drainage networks with Giswater
- 2. Design of drinking water supply networks with Giswater
3. Introduction to the design of urban drainage and drainage networks with EPA SWMM
Also included in your offer:
Geographic information systems with QGIS applied to Giswater
- Geographic information systems applied to municipal management
- Specialization course in Geographic Information Systems with QGIS
In the case of Geo-Training, if you claim the discount code GEOFUMADAS, you will get a discount of 20% in all courses offered by the company.
This company has an offer of more than 40 courses, in assisted and also autonomous modalities known as Geoplay. His courses are both with free and proprietary software.
Among the outstanding are:
1. GIS Applied to the use of the professional of the Territory
2. Higher Course in GIS. Specialty in Hydrological Management
3. Higher Course in GIS. Wildlife Management Specialty
For a sample of the offer of Geoinnova we can mention:
GIS course specialty in territory and natural environment
- ArcGIS 10. Management of species and protected natural spaces
- Maxent and ArcGIS. Predictive models of species distribution, ecological niches and connectivity through GIS technologies.
In conclusion. Interesting offers to consider when looking for training alternatives.