The Illustrious Official College of Geomatics and Topography Engineering announces the XI International Congress of Geomatics and Earth Sciences, to be held in the Toledo Congress Palace (El Greco), from the 26 to the 30 of October of 2016.
This important event aims to publicize the scientific and technical advances in Geomatics and other related sciences, which is summarized in an early manner and some presentations that will have as an incentive for the collegiate and general public to participate.
C1: Cryosphere and climate change, Dr. Francisco Navarro Valero.
C2: Natural Risks, Dr. Emilio Carreño Herrero.
C3: Observation of the Territory, Dr. Israel Quintanilla García.
C4: Cadastre and property, Dr. Manuel Alcázar Molina.
C5: Geoinformation: Dr. Luis Joyanes Aguilar.
There will also be commissions in other important areas such as reference systems, civil works and cartography.
The admission of communications for presentation at the congress, will be decided by a scientific committee in the modality of peer review. For this reason, the authors should send a summary or "abstract" of a folio (approximately 2.000 characters with spaces, including the keywords and, where appropriate, bibliographical references). The decision taken by the scientific committee will be communicated to stakeholders before 1 in July of 2016. The full article should be submitted through the congress website, before 1's October 2016. A paper and electronic publication will be made, with all articles accepted.
The deadline for submission of abstracts is already open through the congress website http://www.topcart2016.com, Both in Spanish and English.
The price of the general entrance is of 150 euros, being free for the members of the COIGT. There is a reduced price entry of 5 euros that allows access to the conference during the 29 and 30 days of October of 2016. The registration deadline is already open through the website, http://www.topcart2016.com.
For exhibitors and sponsors, there are three modalities of participation in the congress.
- (3.000 euros + VAT): 5 full invitations to the congress, coffee break during breaks, 2 invitations to the gala dinner, 2 posters at the scientific exhibition, an announcement (size A4) in TOPCART magazine during the year 2016 , Availability of conference room in commercial workshop for presentation of company products (1 room during 45 minutes), logo of the company on the congress website, free access to the VIP room (upon availability), internet connection by Wifi and stand in the trade fair of 3m x 3m with carpet, friso labeled, electrical connection, assembly and disassembly.
- Premium Exhibitor (4.500 euros + VAT): 10 full invitations to the congress, coffee break during breaks, 2 invitations to the gala dinner, 2 posters at the scientific exhibition, an announcement (size A4) in TOPCART magazine during the year 2016 , An insert (maximum 20 gr, size A5) in the 1 Circular TOPCART2016 4 magazine TOPCART or in the I + GEO newsletter during the year 2016, availability of conference room in commercial workshop for presentation of company products (2 rooms For two presentations of 45 minutes), logo of the company on the website of the College and publicity in the material for the congressman (triptych and logo), roll-up in the reception area at the entrance to the congress, free access to the VIP room (previous availability), internet connection by wifi and stand at the trade fair of 3m x 3m with carpet, frieze labeled, electrical connection, assembly and disassembly.
- Commercial workshop sponsorship (1.000 euros + VAT): 2 full conference invitations, coffee break during breaks, 1 invitation to gala dinner, conference room available in commercial workshop for presentation of company products (1 room during 45 minutes), availability of space during 1 day at a College stand, logo of the company on the Congress website, wifi internet connection.
You can already make reservations of spaces and see the plan of location of the stands through the website http://www.topcart2016.com.
Travel, Accommodation and Tourism:
The city of Toledo has been a unique historical capital in the world, which knows how to combine its rich cultural and artistic heritage with modernity. Toledo is the fifth Spanish city to get the name of Gastronomic Capital for the year 2016. With a complete hotel offer and a magnificent Congress Hall where TOPCART will be held. International headquarters, thanks to its proximity to Madrid Barajas Airport (70 kilometers by motorway) and its excellent connection to the city via AVE (30 minutes from Madrid). There are discounts at various hotels in the city for visitors to TOPCART. You can already consult and book your accommodation through the website http://www.topcart2016.com.
Link of Interest:
- Congress TOPCART: http://www.topcart2016.com.
- Palacio de Congresos de Toledo: http://www.pctoledo.es.
- Tourism in Toledo: http://www.toledo-turismo.com.
- Official College of Geomatics and Topography Engineering: http://www.coigt.org.1ª Circular congress TOPCART2016
- 1 February 2016: Abstracts submission deadline is open.
- 1 April 2016: Sending the second circular.
- 1 July 2016: Acceptance of abstracts.
- 1 of September of 2016: Shipment of the third circular.
- 1 October 2016: Shipment of articles.
Dean-President: Mr. Andrés Díez Galilea.
Vice-Dean: Mr. Antonio Luis González Ruiz.
Secretary General: Mr. Ricardo Rodríguez Cielos.
General Treasurer: Mr. José Antonio López Medina.
Commercial Management: Mr. Jesús Sanz Vargas.
International: Mr. Luis Joyanes Aguilar.
Collaborator: Mr. Adrián Muñoz González.
Technical Secretariat: Ms. Maite Aranda, Ms. Eugenia Pérez-Román and Ms. Ana Martín.