I remember at one time having had the need to convert some very old maps, made with AutoCAD but in versions so old that the discs were 5-1 / 4. I would have liked to know this application.
Not only converts AutoCAD files from old versions, but among the new ones, let's see some of their attributes:
- It can be converted into batch type tasks
- Files from version 2.5 (1987) !!! up to 2008 version, both in dwg as well as in Dxf
- It is not required to have AutoCAD
- Support for print layouts, with feather support
- You can select the files or folders complete
- Generates type report file log
- Easy interface in drag & drop mode
- Printing can also be done in batch
- Useful for recovering old files or for companies that are afraid of piracy.
Not bad for $ 75