Here is a list of wishes dreamed by AutoCAD users, who have been selected for receiving the highest vote in the wish list ballot Recently promoted:
1. Protection of the design of the drawing, in short, that the changes could be protected to a drawing in "final" conditions.
2. A block handler, is not intended new functionalities, rather concentrate the functions of blocks in a single handler and return more practical editing; such as the option to purge blocks that are not in use, change the point of origin in a simpler way, without redoing and replace the block, with option to refresh the rest and transfer properties between existing blocks.
3. Option to visualize the required dimensions in different color (overridden), this would help a lot to know if the dimensions are to scale or have been forced in a practical way.
4. Control selection while zooming and panning, ie when you have selected objects and zoom / pan is used, do not miss the selection flag while the command is executed.
5. Best tools for isometric management
6. Convert multiline text to multileader
7. Specific levels of the order of the drawing, this in order to be able to control the order of visualization of the objects, especially when they are stuffed ... maybe that could be controlled by layer instead of having only the option to bring to the front or send to the bottom.
8. Option to see spelling correction in the right mouse button, it is not a Microsoft Word, but geez it's terrible to be running the spell checker at the end.
9. Associate a layerstate to a Viewport
10. Quick view of what is in a layer, this with the intention that the layer manager can show a thumbnail view. It would be very practical when you have layers with ambiguous names if you have to do "layer isolate"
So if AutoCAD implements this for the 2010 version, it will seem familiar to the users of the competition aspects such as "views and models in the desire 9", the separation between operation commands and interface of the desire 4 and the digital signature of the desire 1 .