Autodesk Construction Solutions recently announced the launch of The Big Room, an online community that allows construction professionals to network with others in the industry and connect directly with the Autodesk Construction Cloud team. The Big Room is an online center explicitly dedicated to construction professionals to expand their network and knowledge with others in the construction industry.
The Big Room is open to all Autodesk customers, whether they are new to the Autodesk Construction Cloud portfolio or experienced Assemble, BIM 360, BuildingConnected or PlanGrid users.
By joining The Big Room online community, members can:
- Grow your network with construction professionals from around the world: With over a third of new opportunities arising from simple casual conversation, The Big Room brings face-to-face interactions from the workplace and office to a new virtual platform.
- Ask questions and learn more about the industry: Autodesk's online community helps professionals broaden their horizons, gain insights from other experts in their field, and gives members access to the latest construction articles to stay abreast of updates and developments in the industry.
- Unleash the full potential of Autodesk Construction Cloud: With candid insight into how others are using the Autodesk Construction Cloud, members can get tips and tricks from product experts to get the most out of their solutions and be the first to know about updates and new features.
- Learn and connect with others anytime, anywhere: Whether at home, in the office, or in the field, members can participate in discussions, read articles, or complete surveys at any time, via any desktop and mobile device.
- Gamify the community: The Big Room also offers challenges that allow community members to compete with their peers, accumulate points, and earn rewards such as loot loot, memorable experiences, and other exciting rewards.
The Big Room has great importance in this 4th industrial revolution, now the need for communication between work teams that are dispersed in various locations is a reality. It is no longer necessary for a project team to be established in one place, this collaborative environment allows for a workflow where the project can be developed with complete normality together with Autodesk Construction Cloud.
The Big Room platform can be used through the browser, on the PC or on the mobile. It is also possible to have new connections with other construction professionals around the world, and request help or estimates for a project. One more step for the evolution of Geoengineering.