AulaGEO brings everyone is an introductory Python course that will allow students to search for material and access higher or advanced courses in Python. No prior knowledge is required to complete the course since it is built from scratch, and the necessary tools are offered to understand all the defined concepts
In particular, this course teaches students the following things:
- What is programming in general and how is it done using Python?
- How to start coding in Python?
- Python variables, data types, and input handling
- How to do conditional programming in Python?
- How to declare functions and use them effectively?
What will you learn
- Python basics
Who is it aimed at?
- Those who are curious about programming and would like to get started
- Those who are interested in becoming a data scientist and would like to use Python for this
- If you want to use Python for something like games, as an introductory course, this will set the stage for your learning journey.
- Those who are interested in becoming a web developer and would like to use Python for this. This course will establish the necessary background so that you can learn more those advanced topics.
- And those who have taken other courses but failed to learn exactly introductory programming.
AulaGEO offers this course in language English y Spanish. We continue working to offer you the best training offer in programming-related courses. Just click on the links to go to the web and view the course content in detail.