Wms2Cad is a unique tool bring WMS AND TMS services to CAD drawing for reference. This includes Google Earth and OpenStreet maps map and image services.
It's simple, fast and effective. Only choose the type of map from the predefined list of WMS services or define one of your interest, click on the area for which you want to download the map and you're done.
The software contains a list of several predefined WMS services. The list of available maps can be easily extended by downloading the service routes of our interest. You can also manually define the connection to the map service.
Wms2Cad allows the most popular CAD programs, both old and new versions, to download maps from the Internet.
- AutoCAD: from 2000 to 2018, 32 bits and 64 bits,
- AutoCAD LT: only with LT Extender or CadstaMax,
- MicroStation - V8.1, V8 XM, V8i, Connect Edition, PowerDraft, PowerMap, Redline,
- IntelliCAD: all versions with possibility of raster data projection, including progeCAD, GstarCAD, ZwCAD, BricsCad, ActCAD and more,
- ARES Commander - 2018 or newer.
The software works on most versions of Windows for PC, from Windows XP to Windows 10, including 64 bit versions.
The best thing is to download it and try it with the CAD program that we use.
The demo version works completely during 30 days. In demo mode, you can download up to 1000 tiles.
Buying the license costs just 74 dollars. Buy Wms2Cad.