Every day we see that our needs are changing and that for different reasons we are forced to acquire different PC Software, GPS, and Total Stations, each with a different program, with the need of learning for each system, and in which we have data incompatibility, and it is often impossible to pass data from one system to another.
TopView It is a Universal System designed to work with any PC program, any PDA, any GPS, any Total Station, of any Brand. Developed by Pié de Obra for Sector Professionals where a myriad of methods designed to facilitate field work as never before. TopView brings together the knowledge of more than 30 years of experience and more than 500 Sector Professionals.
TopViewPc is a version compatible with any PC, Laptop, or Tablet PC, with the expectation of being a unique system for everything.
-One Software for all Operating Systems.
- The same Software for All Total Stations.
- The same Software for all GPS.
- A single Learning for Everything.
Organized and Intuitive Menus
- Organized in a clear and intuitive way, it has an easy access menu.
- All the Modules contain windows that interact with the user in a clear and intuitive way, requesting the necessary data in each moment guiding this in each operation.
Import and Export of Data
- Fully adapted to the majority of PC Programs that are commonly used in Spain.
- Commitment to update and adapt to new export and import formats of current and new programs that may arise.
- Importation and direct Exportation without intermediate reconversions.
- TopViewPc is the ideal tool for this task although the versions of Ce, Pocket, and WorkAbout also have the same Import and Export Menus
- TopView allows the loading and viewing of BMP, TIF, JPG background images as well as the calibration thereof and recording of said calibration for future uses.
- It also allows the loading and visualization of DXF, background DWG at the same time as BMP, TIF, BMP, allowing the management of CAD layers as well as the use for stakeout of all CAD entities.
- Allows the visualization of these images in the Taking and Staking of Coordinates and also in Stakeouts of Digital Models of Lands. In the latter case, the need to load images that guide the MDT operator as regular as that of a Golf Course where the regularity of the terrain does not help to locate the Green and the Holes becomes vital.
- TopView incorporates the graphic layers management allowing to Create, Delete, Activate / Deactivate, and designate the Current Layer where the data taken in the field is recorded. It also respects the layers coming from the Import of a DXF. The deactivation of layers allows an acceleration in the graphic process and data management
- TopView incorporates new and innovative graphical stakeout methods that together with classic methods make TopView the most complete program on the market.
- Isolated Points entered manually or Clicked on Screen.
- Points contained in a File Imported or Taken previously.
- Online points.
- Coplanar Points.
- Points Taken in a Transverse or Longitudinal.
- Points of an Axis linking Plant, Elevation, and Superelevations.
- XYZ Coordinate Bases.
- Bases in Geographic Coordinates.
- Sections Cajeadas.
- Type Sections.
- Digital Terrain Models.
- CAD entities of the DXF / DWG.
- Taking of Base Highlights in XYZ and in Geographies.
- Takes Coordinates (Tachymetric).
- Transversal shot.
- Longitudinal intake.
- Points analyzed with respect to an Axis.
Cajeadas Sections. Sections Calculated Profile by Profile by a PC program where TopView imports the data of the points of each Profile Ordered by increasing Pk and Displacement. These sections incorporate the slopes defined by the Pc program depending on the theoretical terrain.
Sections Type. Sections defined in TopView by Tables of Widths and Harrows, Tables of Firm + Limatesa + Berma, Table of Slopes, Table of Mediana and Eccentricidad, Table of Vectors, and Table of Slopes and Ditches. No previous Terrain is available and the program allows us to decide if we want to Dismantle or Embankment in each Pk.
- Allows you to rethink any theoretical point that defines the current section of the Pk as well as a point set back in distance and elevation, even allowing the setback following any of the slopes contiguous to the chosen vertex.
- Allows the joint rethinking of Theoretical Points and the approach to any Vector of the Section, such as the Slope.
- Allows you to record the Staked out points for Quality Control or for Transversals.
- Combines the parametric and Vectorial definition. All the elements, both parametric and vectorial, are linearly interpolated, allowing the management of slopes that progressively change slopes (Fan slopes), ditch transformations in "V" to ditches in "U", Bermas that appear and disappear, Bermas that go up and down through the slope, etc.
- Allows the creation of vectors that define steels, parking, jumps in the thicknesses of firm in these elements, and any figure, however rare it may seem.
- Associates the superelevation table with the axis, allowing the same Type Section to be applied to different Axes.
- As in Cajeadas Sections, it is possible to record the rethinked points in a Transversal file so that in a single pass we can mark Head, Foot, Axis, and take the Real Terrain Transversal.
Digital Models (MDT)
- Stakeout totally Graphic reflecting the Triangle on which we are and the increase of Cota to this.
- It allows to Record the Staked Points coding them automatically indicating in triangle on which it is located and the error in height.
- It allows to rethink the nodes as if it were normal points.
- It allows loading a TIF / JPG / BMP / DXF / DWG background images for a better tracking.
- Total Station: Allows the use of Flat and UTM Projection System. In the case of UTM, the program calculates the appropriate anamorphosis coefficient for each reading.
- GPS: Allows Working with Datums, with Local Coordinate Systems (SCL), or both at the same time. The SCL calculates in a separate way the adjustment in XY and the adjustment in Z for a better adaptation to Real Terrain. The use of SCL incorporates a utility (Previous Control) that helps to verify the accuracy of the data (local coordinates entered by hand erroneously, geographical coordinates taken in the field in erroneous points, distinction of the system in which the local coordinates are found "Utm o Flat ").
Corrections from Mobile (A New Positioning System).
- It allows to Position the GPS Base in any place.
- Eliminates the need for Personnel for Sensor Surveillance.
- Reduce the Base line by gaining in Accuracy and gain of the RadioModem.
- In long polygonal with GPS you can change the Base Sensor to a greater distance without reducing the Base line.
- In Works where there is already a GPS Base allows you to use this, although its geographical coordinates are not equal to ours, being able to reconvert our GPS Base in Mobile and have two sensors to do the work.
- TopView allows in all Stake Modules to open a file in a parallel way in which the points actually marked in the field are recorded with the real ground level, automating the code of the engraved point, reflecting the name of the file from which the coordinate to be set out , its Point number, and the errors detected when setting it up. And all in one step.
- This system is the ideal tool for any Quality System in which speed, automation and efficiency are added.
- This program is designed to work with any Total Station and with any GPS in RTK or Static mode for post-processing, so that just by changing the cable that connects the PDA with the device used we can continue working using the same data files . So we can start a job with a GPS and then take the points that could not be taken with it, for being near a building or another reason, with a Total Station with just change cable and device selection.
- It should also be noted that it is intended as a complement to the programs commonly used in Spain for PC such as Autocad, Clip, Mdt, Istram and Ispol, Cartomap, Protopo, and others, being able to import from them Plant Axes and Elevation, List of Bases , list of Layout Coordinates, list of Cajeadas Sections, and export Base, Coordinates, Transverse Profiles, Longitudinal Profiles, etc.
- Being a program developed in Spain, the whole program, manuals and complementary programs for PC, etc ... is written in Spanish and adapted to the usual Hartware and Software environments in Spain.
- The adaptations of the program to own formats of import or export files will be attended in the shortest possible time.