We have seldom seen an offer in the GIS area like the one offered by Sinfogeo. The opportunity is not only for learning but for specialized people, who can follow up online students and build training manuals.
Because they are online, they can be taken from anywhere in the world, although they are also available in person (in Spain). They are not free, nothing in this life is, but can be applied to discounts:
- By being unemployed,
- To be a student
- Bonuses of the Tripartite Foundation.
- Groups of 5 people
- Having taken a course with Sinfogeo
These are some courses available in information technologies:
General Geographic Information Systems
- Advanced Course of Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Basic Course on Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Course of Geographical Information Practice and Data Sources
- Environmental Space Information Course
- GvSIG course
- Sextant Course
- AutoCad Course
- V8 XM Microstation Course
- Geomedia Course
- ArcGis Course
Development of GIS projects
- Flash Course for Interactive Mapping
- TIG Project Management Course
- Course of Development of Geographic Applications
- Course of IDEs and Metadata
Besides, there are other types of courses on computer science in general and Free Software. Several include support for job search and promotion of savings through the use of free software.
Not bad if we consider that it includes AutoCAD, Microstation, ArcGIS, gvSIG, Sextante and Geomedia, that we have rarely seen that they are in virtual version ... and in Spanish.