Web-GIS course with open source software and ArcPy for ArcGIS Pro
AulaGEO presents this course focused on the development and interaction of spatial data for the implementation of the Internet. For this, three free code tools will be used:
PostgreSQL, for data management.
- Download, installation, spatial component configuration (PostGIS) and insertion of spatial data.
GeoServer, to stylize data.
- Download, installation, creation of data stores, layers and implementation styles.
OpenLayers, for web implementation.
- Includes code development in an HTML page to add data layers, wms services, map extension, timeline.
Python programming in ArcGIS Pro
- ArcPy for geospatial analysis.
What will they learn?
- Develop web content using open source
- Geoserver: installation, configuration and interaction with open layers
- PostGIS - installation and interaction with geoserver
- Open layers: reception using code
Requirement or prerequisite?
- the course is from scratch
Who is it aimed at?
- GIS users
- developers interested in data analysis