AulaGEO presents this course focused on the development and interaction of spatial data for the implementation of the Internet. For this, three free code tools will be used:
PostgreSQL, for data management.
- Download, installation, spatial component configuration (PostGIS) and insertion of spatial data.
GeoServer, to stylize data.
- Download, installation, creation of data stores, layers and implementation styles.
OpenLayers, for web implementation.
- Includes code development in an HTML page to add data layers, wms services, map extension, timeline.
Python programming in ArcGIS Pro
- ArcPy for geospatial analysis.
What will they learn?
- Develop web content using open source
- Geoserver: installation, configuration and interaction with open layers
- PostGIS - installation and interaction with geoserver
- Open layers: reception using code
Requirement or prerequisite?
- the course is from scratch
Who is it aimed at?
- GIS users
- developers interested in data analysis