In this advanced course I show you step by step how to implement the BIM methodology in projects and organizations. Including practice modules where you will work on real projects using Autodesk programs to create truly useful models, perform 4D simulations, create conceptual design proposals, produce exact metric calculations for cost estimates and use Revit with external databases for Management of facilities.
This course is the equivalent of several Masters of BIM Project Management, whose cost is around USD3000 to USD5000, but, instead of investing such amount, you can get the same knowledge for a fraction of the cost. With my other Revit and Robot courses you will have a complete view of the BIM. Remember that BIM is not a program, it is a working method based on new technologies. Nobody tells you that and therefore you might think that to know BIM you only need to know how to model in Revit. But this is false, and that is why many do not get the expected results despite investing thousands of dollars in training and software.
With this course you will learn to use BIM throughout the life cycle of the project, while you can work on practical and guided exercises on the programs.
What will you learn
- Implement the BIM methodology in projects and organizations
- Use BIM programs for construction project management
- Create realistic models that represent the constructive conditions
- Produce simulations in 4D of construction process
- Create conceptual proposals of initial stages of the project
- Create metric computations from conceptual proposals
- Create detailed metric computations from BIM models
- Use Revit for facilities management and preventive maintenance control
- Connect Revit with external databases
- Basic knowledge of Revit
- A computer with Revit and Naviswork
Who is this course for?
- BIM Illustrators and Modelers
- Project Managers